Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kikujiro

`Yo! Sweet cakes! Ever heard about Takeshi's Castle? Yes ofcourse you have heard it, atleast my Indian and Japanese friends, ever wondered who was Takeshi? It's all time favorite, my hero Beat Takeshi!

*Beat Takeshi beat takeshi Sugggee beat takeshi*
Ok I'm done

Geekology O-O
Beat Takesh- Sorry, Takeshi Kitano is a filmmaker, script writer, actor, film editor, actor, screen writer, authour, poet and a painter, sheesh he has his talent agency Office Kitano. Also known as "Beat Takeshi"



Honestly I don't happen to know about his "other" jobs but I am familiar with the actor part.

Soo

Kikujiro.




Hmm, so this the first movie that I haven't watched yet but written a reccomandation, what I found out till now was Kikujiro is a movie about a young boy who is in search of his mother in his summer vacations, film is divided into chapters, like a diary, a kid's diary... The boy befriends a quiet natured and sober gambler who gambles to feed his family... together on this adventures, still I have to find what is on their wayIt's weird that Takeshi's father's name was Kikujiro Kitano and it is said that it was his inspiration.

Here are few trailers that I found




What else but one of my favorite musicians Joe Hisaishi is the composer of the tracks

Here is a track named Summer by Joe Hisaihi
Enjoy


downloading the movie......1% complete

1 comment:

  1. hey hi......m ur frnd....ofcourse-a new frnd. visit my blog n view my profile.c ya..

    ReplyDelete