Sunday, August 23, 2009

Films

Films are something that break me, bound me, make me cry and laugh... the world's greatest stories put up by some unique people out there are most marvelous form of art that can exist... For a some moments, for sometime, it snatches your neck and takes you to it's own reality, it's own little universe that you follow without even a shadow of doubt... 
It is amazing how the actors, directors, the musicians and every person involved in the production dedicatedly is able to produce this magic... Life is waste without a romance for adventure, inn'it? Life is a mystery just like all these masterpieces waiting to be seen... another passage to a beautiful heart of a director, actor, musician and a author...  
The greatest films are the ones who are so beautiful they are sad... heart wrenching, a sudden shock and one that makes you cry... that is the greatest success of a storyteller.I hope we will be able to review some films... good or bad as I get enough time to write about them... I am not a critic... I mostly note what I like in films.. I totally admire these people and that's my goal... 

STORYTELLER...

^_~  Wink!
Eyes on the stars.... feet on the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment